RELEASE for WET by Cambria Hebert

 




Title: WET
Series: Westbrook Elite #1
Author: Cambria Hebert
Genre: College Sports Romance
Release Date: July 12, 2022


BLURB

Making decisions I regret is basically a hobby.
So I guess it really wasn’t that surprising when I went out on a date with an Elite.
And then he tried to assault me.
I might be small, but I’m not meek. I fought him off… then went straight to the dean.
He didn’t believe me. No one does.
And now my date from hell is in revenge mode, and I somehow end up in the campus pool.
Did I mention I can’t swim?
Lucky for me, a knight in shining armor saves me from drowning.
Except he’s not wearing shining armor. He’s naked.
And he’s also Elite.
Seriously, what is up with these Elite swimmers?
Of course, I have no intention of ever seeing his very good-looking, naked highness again.
Elite obviously can’t be trusted.
Until he wraps me in his hoodie and promises to believe me.
Now I’m drowning again—but this time in his enigmatic cobalt eyes and addictive touch.
My only oxygen is him. I think I maybe could fall in love.
But will he keep his promise when I tell him the truth about his teammate?
Or will trusting Ryan with my heart and my life be just another decision to regret?







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






EXCERPT

“Aurora Coin, who goes by Rory but hates it when I call her that, so I call her Carrot, which she says she also hates but really secretly loves.”
I rolled my eyes. Why is he so charming?
“Who is also really good with a camera, grew up in Chicago, acts like a rottweiler even though she’s a chihuahua, uses all my shampoo, and insults my Jeep and my clothes.”
“Are you trying to ask me out or make a bullet point presentation?” I wondered.
He mock-gasped, pressing a hand to his chest. “I’m being romantic.”
“Some of these things sound like insults,” I pointed out.
He chuckled, and damn, if it didn’t make my stomach flutter. Shuffling forward, he reached for my hand, entwining our fingers. “But they’re not. They’re just some of the reasons I want you. You and only you. Be my girlfriend. My only.”






AUTHOR BIO


Cambria Hebert is a bestselling novelist of more than fifty titles. She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major, and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair.
Besides writing, Cambria loves a pumpkin spice latte, staying up late, sleeping in, and watching K drama until her eyes won’t stay open. She considers math human torture and has an irrational fear of chickens (yes, chickens). You can often find her running on the treadmill (she’d rather be eating a donut), painting her toenails (because she bites her fingernails), or walking her chihuahuas (the real bosses of the house).
Cambria has written in many genres, including new adult, sports romance, male/male romance, sci-fi, thriller, suspense, contemporary romance, and young adult. Many of her titles have been translated into foreign languages and have been the recipients of multiple awards.

Awards Cambria has received include:

Author of the Year 2016 (UtopiaCon2016)
The Hashtag Series: Best Contemporary Series of 2015 (UtopiaCon 2015)
#Nerd: Best Contemporary Book Cover of 2015 (UtopiaCon 2015)
Romeo from the Hashtag Series: Best Contemporary Lead (UtopiaCon 2015)
#Nerd: Top 50 Summer Reads (Buzzfeed.com 2015)
The Hashtag Series: Best Contemporary Series of 2016 (UtopiaCon 2016)
#NERD Book Trailer: Best Book Trailer of 2016 (UtopiaCon 2016)
#Nerd Book Trailer: Top 50 Most Cinematic Book Trailers of All Time (film-14.com)
#Nerd: Book Most Wanted to be Adapted to Screen: (2018)
Amnesia: Mystery Book of the Year (2018)

Cambria Hebert owns and operates Cambria Hebert Books, LLC.
You can find out more about Cambria and her titles by visiting her website:
Stay up to date on all of Cambria’s new releases and more by signing up for her newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bUL5_5


AUTHOR LINKS






"I seem to be in the minority of not reading anything from this author before. Don't get me wrong I have plenty of her books on my kindle but I just haven't ""gone there"" yet. So needless to say I definitely went into this book blind without any expectations and I am here to say I absolutely loved this book - which has left me a bit angry at myself!!
Ryan & Rory's book hits the ground running right from the very start. My heart was in my throat with what was happening to Rory, and it was definitely unique how these two first meet. Right away Ryan was invested, and he fell hard. Rory wasn't going to go all in too early - which was very understandable. But the connection between these two was something special, and with everything thrown against them it just made them stronger as a couple.
Add in some amazing secondary characters, who I hope all end up with their own stories as well, this ended up being one of my favourite reads so far this year. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book" ~Sharon


"""And maybe, just maybe, being at Ryan’s mercy would be the best place I’d ever been."" ~Rory

Rory and Ryan's story is non-stop, intense and action packed. This is a fast paced suspense read with a fated love story. I chuckled with great banter and didn't expect the shocking twists.

The Elite are the revered swimming team at Westbrook. From the moment they first meet, Rory and Ryan's lives become intertwined as does the rest of the Elite along with Ryan's bestie bro Jamie. Intense situations force intense feelings and I was all there for it. " ~Cindy

Comments

Popular Posts