MOMENTS IN TIME by K.K. Allen - Release Blast

 

Release Date: June 24 


Jamison Bexley was the one who got away.

If only I hadn’t pushed him.

 

Seven years ago, he was my everything.

My confidant.

My safe haven.

My best friend.

However, dating was never an option.

Not when his eyes gravitated toward every girl in town but me.

 

That is, until the curse of bad timing found us both… and struck.

 

All it took was one night.

One big mistake.

Altering everything we could ever be.

 

I’m still paying for my sins all these years later.

Life has been downright cruel.

I’m working countless hours trying to hold onto the pieces of my shattered dreams.

Determined that nothing will keep me from my end-goal.

 

Until Jamison struts back into our small town and gets a first-hand glimpse of my life.

Suddenly, he wants to be my knight in shining armor.

But I don’t need a savior.

Those moments in time are long gone.

And he’s about to realize why.


Grab Your Copy Here!

Meet K.K. Allen


K.K. Allen is the USA TODAY Bestselling and award-winning contemporary romance author of sweet, sexy, and inspiring stories that evoke emotion at every turn. 

K.K.'s debut romance novel, Up in the Treehouse, was named the Best New Adult Book of the Year by RT Book Reviews, an honor beyond belief. And she continues to take reader’s emotions on an epic ride every single time with real, layered, coming of age romance stories that will make you fall in love over and over again. 

Born in Hawaii, raised in Washington, and currently residing in Florida, K.K. lives for laughs with her little dude, the great outdoors, watching football, dancing the night away, and her eclectic taste in music. 

K.K. also loves connecting with her readers and attends signings when she can! You can find upcoming event dates and other information at: www.kkallen.com.

Connect with K.K. Allen

Newsletter | Facebook | Amazon Author Page | Goodreads | Instagram | Website | TikTok



Hosted By:



I loved Jami and Violet's second chance story. There were so many moments in their past that they should have told one another the depth of their feelings for each other, but maybe the universe got it right by making them mature and wait. The current moment is the time for honesty, hope, heat and love. I enjoyed watching them reacquaint with the past and their future melding into the life they deserve.



Moments in Time is such a beautiful story. It's angsty and will make your heart hurt but it heals it in the best way. Jamison & Violet's second chance came unexpectedly and it was what both of them didn't know they needed. Jami is determined to get his girl and Violet just wants what's best for her and her son. You'll swoon over Jami and cheer on Violet. I loved the banter and passion. Definitely recommend!


Comments

Popular Posts