Blog Review ~ Fighting with Honor by K.C. Lynn

Fighting with Honor (Men of Honor)
by K.C. Lynn

Once a man pledges his honor to his country, that sacrifice is embedded in his soul forever. For years he’s trained to fight, kill, and do whatever necessary to protect his country and its freedom, even if it means giving his own life.

He becomes more of a machine than human—one that’s built to destroy the enemy.

When it’s time to turn in his weapons, he never forgets the skills he learned. Never forgets the smell of death or feel of a rifle in his hands. The same hands that one day cradle his baby girl and caress the skin of his beautiful wife.

If anything or anyone ever tried to steal away the family he has vowed to love and protect, may God have mercy on their soul.

***

This is a Men of Honor novella. All prior Men of Honor stories must be read in order to read this one.










5 Stars
I was so excited when KC Lynn announced that she was writing this novella. I don't know how she writes these books as perfectly as she does, but she has never failed to write a 5 star book.

I've read a bunch of books that contain the "Perfect" alpha male....Well NONE of them compare to the alpha's that KC writes. I don't think anyone can or has written a better alpha than she has, and I don't think i'll come across one any time soon.

I remember finding the first book in this series about Jax and Julia. I loved it so much. I mean, as much as I love Sawyer, you always remember your first ;) I'm pretty sure he was the first real "Alpha" that I'd read when I started reading indie books. Everything about his was sexy. I read those book a couple years ago, and he's still as sexy now as he was then. Just as fierce and passionate about his woman and family. Just as broody and protective and sweet and amazing. The passionate and fierce side of him came out in Fighting With Honor. When his family (Extended included) are forced into a scary situation, He does whatever he can, just like always to get them out.
Just like with my other reviews, i'm not going to go into detail about what the book is about, that's what the synopsis is for, but what I will tell you is that no one....NO ONE can write an alpha like KC Lynn can. One that is hard, and tough and passionate and fierce and protective, but also soft and loving and caring and sweet and perfect. Every single time, she nails the perfect alpha, but each with different personalities. This book was a perfect little reminder that KC is an amazing author who writes perfect books. 
~AMBER





Comments

Popular Posts