Blog Review ~ Hot Cop by Laurelin Paige and Sierra Simone

Hot Cop by Laurelin Paige & Sierra Simone

You have the right to remain sexy.

Anything you say can and will be used to get you in my bed.

You have the right to use my body to give yourself a delirious, life-changing orgasm.

If you have trouble...don’t worry, I’m a bit of an expert in that department.

There’s nothing ‘thin’ about my blue line, if you catch my drift, and trust me, I know how to put those handcuffs to good use.

***

Livia Ward wants a baby before she’s thirty.  And even though Officer Chase Kelly is exactly the kind of cocky jerk this librarian has sworn off, he is undeniably hot.  Both of them think they can give each other what they want--a few nights of fun for Officer Kelly, a no-strings baby for Livia--but this hot cop is about to learn that sex, babies, and love don’t always play by the rules.








5 STARS
You HAVE to read this book. I can't go into details without giving out spoilers but I will tell you that you will be laughing and swooning at the same time. It was a great read that had it all and I really wished it wouldn't have ended. This will definitely be a book that I add to my re-read list. Now I just need to find my own Hot Cop! 



Comments

Popular Posts