Release Blast with Reviews - THIS IS FOREVER by Natasha Madison



Caroline
Becoming a teen mom at eighteen was not what I expected, but then again, neither was being a single parent. Still, I wouldn’t change my past because that boy is my world.

Hockey is the only thing my son seems to care about, so I work two jobs to make sure he can play. I’d do anything to make sure he doesn’t suffer because of the bad decisions his father made.

When he won a whole summer of hockey training, I knew in my heart he was going to have an amazing time.

What I wasn’t prepared for was meeting his new summer coach.


He was magnetic, powerful, and a player—in all forms of the word.

If my life had taught me anything up to this point, it was how to avoid making bad decisions, and Justin Stone was the definition of a bad decision.

I could never be a woman his family approved of. Even if I wished I could be.

Justin
Growing up as the son of a hockey God is one thing. Growing up as the brother of a second hockey God is another. I had big skates to fill, so it was a good thing I loved every second of it.

Summer was my off time, my time to let loose, but when they ask me to coach a hockey camp for underprivileged kids, I couldn’t say no.

But when she walked in holding a little boy’s hand, my heart stopped beating. Or maybe it started for the first time.

They were a package deal, and I knew this—wanted it more than I’ve ever wanted anything. It didn’t take long to realize that no matter what happened,

I would do anything to protect them.

She is the only one I want to be with.

When push comes to shove, I have to prove to everyone that this is my choice, and This is Forever. 

I don’t have the right words to express just how much I loved this book and especially how much in awe I am of the greatness that is Natasha Madison. This woman knows how to write. Every book is beyond exceptional and I really couldn’t care less if the next book was about how long it takes for paint to dry - I know that I would read it anyway.
Justin and Caroline’s story gave me all the feels. Justin was hands down my favorite character. Another reviewer mentioned him being swoon worthy - and I wholeheartedly agree - but it’s more than that, he’s more than that. If I was a writer myself maybe I could come up with something more intelligent to describe just how wonderful he is.
But what I took away from this book the most was the importance of family. Whether they are your blood or not, family is what matters most.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.





Justin ,Justin, Justin, you have taken the top spot away from your father in my eyes…..I loved his character. He is by far my favorite hero from the Something So Right series, this story was a long time coming, as so worth the wait.
It’s heartbreaking, soul searching, sweet and oh so sexy. Caroline is my hero, Natasha Madison has written such a wonderful heroine in her, and Dylan he was such a sweet boy. From the first chapter I was sucked in and didn’t want it to end, word of advice keep the tissue box handy, you’re gonna need it. Makes us all want to be a part of the wonderful Stone family. It was great to catch up with all the characters from the other stories. We can only hope we will get the third generation and their stories. 
Get Your Copy Now!
Amazon | Nook | Apple | Kobo 













When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Stalk Natasha Madison Here:

Comments

Popular Posts