Release Package: The Rule Breaker Anthology

Title: The Rule Breaker Anthology
Authors: Alley Ciz, Amali Rose, Corinee Mazille, Delancey Stewart, DL Gallie, Mackenzie Lane, and R. Linda 
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 31, 2020
All profits from the sale of The Rule Breaker Anthology will be donated to AutismSpectrum.org and Austism-Society.org
Life's a gamble and love's a game, but you need to play to win.
When all that is forbidden tastes so much sweeter, sometimes you just have to say screw the consequences and follow your heart's desire.
So take a chance and bite the apple.
After all, rules were made to be broken.
Seducing Mr Darcy by Amali Rose What the hell is wrong with me right now?I never get distracted by men. Never. It’s my golden rule.No men, no distractions, no losing focus on the end goal.Blinking furiously against my ridiculous fantasy, it takes me a moment to realize that Xander is standing mere feet from my seat, his gaze silently locked on me.And, as if I needed another reminder that you should be careful what you wish for, instead of his heated stare eating me up, he is glaring at me, seemingly infuriated.
ALLEY CIZ
AMALI ROSE
CORINNE MAZILLE
DELANCEY STEWART
R. LINDA
DL GALLIE
MACKENZIE LANE
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts