SOUTHERN CHANCE by Natasha Madison - Release Blast


Release Date: March 17

Buried secrets never stay hidden in the South.


Kallie
I fell in love with him when I was seven. I scraped my knee, and he helped carry me inside.
Our love story was the talk of the town until a woman told everyone she was pregnant with his baby. The only rational solution was to high tail it out of town and never come back.

My best friend needed a place to hide, and you can’t get much more covert than my family farm, so I came back. For her. It was supposed to be temporary, and I wasn’t supposed to see him, but that’s what happens when you live in a small town where everyone knows each other.

Jacob
Being the sheriff in a small town was never my dream. My father died and my older brother took off, so I had to be the one to look after my mother. I stayed. I fulfilled my duties as a son and I protected my hometown.

My life wasn’t perfect, but I was content. Until I locked eyes with a ghost from my past, Kallie. I thought it was my imagination, it couldn’t be. I loved her most of my life, but now I hated her.

The town gossip mill was going into overdrive. I kept my head down and my mind off of the woman who shattered my heart when she ran away. She didn’t give me a chance to explain, it didn’t matter to her then. I didn’t matter.

A second chance is never promised, but now that mine is right under my nose, I’m not sure I can take it.

What a fabulous and emotional read, Natasha Madison is by far one of all time favorite authors. Any time I see a book of hers either ready to release or is out on Amazon, I never miss a chance to pick it up. I was lucky enough to get a ARC of Southern Chance, and man has she hit it out of the park once more. Jacob and Kallie were once childhood sweethearts, and like others we have read before, they didn’t make the long hall. I love a small town, second chance romance stories so much, and Jacob and Kallie will steal your heart.
Can these two long lost lovers find their way back to each other, well you will just have read it for yourself. I can’t wait for the next installment of the Southern Series, Olivia and Casey, their’s is going to be another hit, of that I am sure.



Nothing makes me happier than a brand new series from Natasha Madison. And this first book was beyond exceptional.
A super angsty second chance at love that frustrated me just as much as it enthralled me. And I loved every single word.
Kallie was meant for Jacob. Yes they went about it the hard way, but when it finally did happen I practically applauded.
Natasha is one extremely talented author and I cannot wait to get my hands on the next two books.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.

Grab Your Copy Here:


Meet Natasha Madison
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Connect with Natasha Madison 


Hosted By:

Comments

Popular Posts