COCKY HERO CLUB RELEASE - Heartless Havoc by J.L. Leslie

 




Title: Heartless Havoc
A Cocky Hero Club Novel
Author: J.L. Leslie
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 21, 2021


Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.


BLURB

I have been called arrogant. Ruthless. Heartless. I don’t consider those characteristics to be insults. If I am arrogant, ruthless, and heartless, then people cower down. I make my own rules and call all the shots. I suppose that’s why people opt to call me by my last name.

Havoc.

It’s very fitting for me. I wreak havoc on anyone who gets in my way. Right now, that person is a beautiful redhead who refuses to play by my rules. Doesn’t she know I’m the only one who’s allowed to break them?

She came out of nowhere. Hit me a like a freight train. Now, she’s the one causing havoc in my life. Destroying everything I have worked for. Taking pieces of me I wasn’t aware I had to give.

They call me arrogant. Ruthless. Heartless. I guess I’ll have to show her exactly how heartless I can be. What kind of havoc I can wreak on her life.

Before she completely ruins me.

*Heartless Havoc is a friends to lovers/forbidden romance inspired by Stuck-Up Suit.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited








FEBRUARY RELEASES








TRAILER




AUTHOR BIO


I am a happily married mother of three (two boys and one girl). I live in a very small town in Alabama. Never lived anywhere else. I’ve been writing since my early twenties, but I couldn’t seem to finish a book. I’ve started self-publishing with the encouragement from my mom. Without her encouragement, I don’t think I would’ve done it. She always supported me and writing is something I’ve always enjoyed doing. As long as I enjoy it, I’ll continue to do it. I’ve learned already that I can’t please everyone. Not all reviews will be good, not all reviews will be bad. I’m the one that has to be happy with my work.

I get my inspiration from life experiences, movies, television, other authors, and music. Music is definitely a big influence on my writing. I can hear a song and it can inspire an entire book for me. I listen to it while I’m driving or before I start writing and it keeps me inspired. I like to put music in my books, even if it’s just one song the characters listen to or hear at some point. Sometimes music has gotten me through the really tough times in my life and that’s why it inspires me.

I like to write fast-paced, steamy romance reads. I like for my males to be alpha-males and my heroines to be strong, but both need to have one weakness- each other. I am an avid reader. I absolutely love romance books!





COCKY HERO CLUB







I am a huge fan of the Cocky Hero Club stories and Heartless Havoc is a good addition to the series. I love reading alpha men falling for their soulmate. Julian and Frankie fell in lust in an instant, and in love in a short time. Frankie's spunk was refreshing , Julian's' bossiness was hot. The biggest obstacle was getting Julian to put Frankie first and to say "screw-it" to everything else. You can feel their heartbreak bleed of the page and can't help to cheer them towards their HEA. This was a fast moving story and a fun quick read.

The havoc I've wreaked is nothing compared to the devastation she;s had on my life." ~Julian

Comments

Popular Posts