Release Blast - FLETCHER by V. McFarlane

 


Release Date: February 20

Just one night... 

I should have known that just one night would never have been enough.
Not when Peyton Mckenna has been the only girl I’ve ever dreamed of.
We were friends once, best friends but to me she was always the girl I couldn’t have. It didn’t stop me wanting though.
But then everything changed, our worlds exploded and I pushed her away, too caught up in my grief and confusion of still wanting the girl that belonged to someone else.
For three years I avoided her as if everything that happened that night was her fault, but the truth was, the guilt of seeing her, still wanting her was tearing me apart but I was becoming weak. 

Weak enough to let her back in. 
Weak enough to hold her.
Weak enough to take that taste I’d always denied myself. 

It was a betrayal.
But never a mistake.
And now I want more. 

Our paths were too tangled, our lives forever on a collision course.
This was my destruction and we had always been destined to fail.







Meet V. McFarlane  



V McFarlane is an indie author of emotional and steamy contemporary romance. She lives in the South of the UK with her husband and daughter. When she's not writing, you'll find her with her nose in a book or listening to music and dancing with her daughter! 
An avid lover of all things romance, a complete sucker for bad dad jokes and lives for coffee!

Connect with V. McFarlane
You can find her on most social media outlets at 
Goodreads: bit.ly/VMcFarlane
Reader Group: bit.ly/VMcFarlaneVIPs


Hosted By:


This is my first book by this author and I enjoyed reading it. Without giving away too much of the storyline there is a whole lot of angst between Peyton and Fletcher. As the story progresses and more of their backstory is revealed it makes a lot of sense why all these feelings are flying about.
I loved the dynamic between the four main characters and I think knowing Deckers book is up next there are a lot of answers coming for a million questions I have about him.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


Comments

Popular Posts