Promo Tour Package: Tempt the Beauty/Tempt the Wolf by Alexandra Banks

Titles: Tempt the Beauty & Tempt the Wolf
Series: Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance
Author: Alexandra Banks
Genre: Short Contemporary Romance
(can be standalone)
Cover Design: Mayhem Cover Creations
It was love at first hump—for my dog. 
Rosey
The little guy went at his leg like Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome was God’s gift to womankind. Me, not so convinced. Except, Mr. Sexy Surprise promised he could make me scream "oh God." It was my birthday, so…why not? One fake engagement later, I’ll tell you why not. 
Wade
Some people call me arrogant—cocky. I call me determined. I get what I want and I want Rosey. For me, it was love at first sight. She may think she can’t have it all. But, I’m here to convince her we can. 
Spoiler: This book is full of laugh out loud goodness, steamy love, and two people who are meant to be. This book is approximately 30,000 words. One to two hours of super-duper, steamy hot, sweet reading pleasure. That’s right, it’s quick. Because sometimes, quickies are best
The Wolfe. Motocross racing legend. The ultimate bad boy. My mind says run, but my body says stay…and I can't say no.
I have three ironclad rules in my life – no motorcycles, no racing, and especially no motoracing – and the Wolfe is about to make me to break all three.
All my life I've avoided bad boys and motorcycles. Now, I have a choice - lose my job or work with the Wolfe. Call me crazy, but I don't want to lose my job. So, here I am, in a whole lot of trouble. Because, ironclad rules or not, I'm falling for the kind of man I swore I never would.
Spoiler: This book is full of sweet, virgin goodness. A heroine video game designer with a penchant for nintendo puns and a motoracing hero who will do anything to win her heart. Jump into this Little Red Riding Hood remake where the wolf is a sweet virgin bad boy determined to have his way.
This book is approximately 30,000 words. Two hours of super-duper, steamy hot, sweet reading pleasure. That’s right, it’s quick. Because sometimes, quickies are best!

“You think you can make me call out ‘oh god’?” she asks. She shakes her head and tsks. The tsks send little shots down my length and it strains in response. He’s ready.
I have never, ever joked about sex with a stranger, but it feels right. She’s still quirking an expectant brow at me.
I point to myself. “God complex—I’m omniscient, remember? I know I can make you scream ‘oh god’ while you cum.”
She blushes, and I imagine just that. Her pink sex, my mouth licking at her sassy pussy her screaming “oh god” while I drink her down.
Then she starts to giggle, although she’s trying hard to hold back. She points down. I feel something on my leg. I don’t want to look, but I do. She’s laughing out loud now.
My jaw drops. Her ever-loving horny hellion of a dog is clamped to my leg like I’m the jelly to its donut—humping harder than I’ve ever seen anything hump before.
“Off,” I say. The dog’s bug eyes stare up at me, its tongue rolls out of its mouth. I shake my leg to dislodge it.
“Don’t shake,” she laughs. “He likes that. He’ll just hump harder.”
Too late. Her dog is going warp speed on my leg. His little claws are digging into my calf and his eyes have a glazed look of ecstasy. This is more action than I’ve had in a long time.
“Should I be worried?” I ask.
“No, he’ll stop.” Her eyes are big and full of laughter. “Eventually.”
Her dog has started gumming my pant leg like it’s red jello day in the geriatric ward. He’s making little doggie grunting sounds while he gums and humps.
“Well, at least someone liked what I had to say.”
She lets out a full belly laugh and rolls to the ground. I snort and drop next to her. Somehow, the little hellion is still going at it.
I lie next to her on the grass and we look up at the blue sky. I move my shoulder so that it touches hers.
“How much longer?” I ask. “Oh, two or three minutes,” she muses. “Once, he went for fifteen, but that was on a really fuzzy teddy bear.” Suddenly, I wish that I were a really fuzzy teddy bear, because then she’d have to stay here next to me for another fifteen minutes.
Alexandra Banks is the pen name of two feisty friends who love to hang out and dream up steamy love stories. After graduate degrees, global managerial positions and the nine to five grind, they decided it was more fun to bring joy to the world through happily ever afters. They deliver smart, strong heroines, and heroes who love them. You'll get that romance read afterglow...every single time. Better yet, their books are short and sweet - because let's be honest, sometimes quickies are best. They love their families, their golden retrievers, and bingeing on ice cream. If you want happiness, sweet fun, and steamy romance then Alexandra Banks is for you!
 
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts