Cover/PreOrder Package: Chasing Paige by Ellen Devlin

Title: Chasing Paige
Series: Washington Guardians Hockey
Author: Ellen Devlin
Genre: Hockey Romance
Release Date: June 25, 2019 Publisher: Limitless Publishing Cover Design: Deranged Doctor Designs
“Love at first sight.” It’s such a cliché. But when I saw her across a crowded room I couldn’t take my eyes off her.
One can say I’m the modest type. I don’t walk up to a girl, introduce myself and expect her to fall at my feet just because I’m a NHL player. If friends didn’t give me a little push me in her direction, I probably never would have approached her. But I’m so glad I did.
The electricity between us blew me away. From our first kiss to the first night we spent together it was clear. Paige was the one.
But something is holding her back, And with the trade deadline looming, she’s using it as an excuse to push me away.
Luckily, I know how to chase dreams; it’s how I made it to the NHL. I like a challenge, and I never quit until I get what I want. 
And what I want is Paige.


Law firm office cog by day.
Writer of steamy romance by night.
Hockey fan all the time.
Ellen lives in the Northern Virginia area with her husband and two sons, along with various furry and scaly creatures.
Life is good.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts