Excerpt Reveal: Adore Me by Kelly Elliott

Excerpt Reveal- Adore Me


Adore Me, the final book in Kelly Elliott's Austin Singles series, is almost here! Enjoy this excerpt reveal and mark your calendars for the release date of June 27!

“Blake, I have a proposition for you.”

“What’s that?” I asked, glancing at the boxer lying under the table outside on the patio.

Maybe I should get a dog. I could see myself with a dog. Someone to hang out with. A running partner. A warm body to snuggle up to at night.

Snuggle up to at night? Jesus, what is happening to me?

“It’s a onetime, no-strings-attached kind of thing.”

That piqued my interest as I looked her directly in the eyes.

“Okay, is it a party or something you need a date for?”

The corner of her mouth rose slightly. “We could make it a party…for two.”

Drawing in my brows, I let out a confused chuckle. “What?”

She leaned in, letting her tits sit all nice and pretty on the table as if they were on display.

Eyes, Blake. Stay focused on her eyes.

Then she said the word. The magical word that had my entire body coming to her full attention.

“Sex. You and me. One night together with as much sex as we can fit in. After that we go back to this…to being friends.” She motioned between us with her hand and flashed me an innocent smile.

I coughed, which led to a full-on coughing fit, which had everyone in the place looking at me. One man stood up and came over to see if I was okay. He patted his hand on my back a little too hard. I was pretty positive he had overheard Morgan’s…proposition.

Lifting my hand, I said, “I’m fine.”

Morgan sat there, leaning back in her chair, arms folded across that perfect chest of hers, a smirk on her face.

Once I could form words, I glared at her. “That was not funny. And it was mean, too.”

Her brow quirked. “It wasn’t meant to be funny. Why is asking for a night of sexual pleasure mean?”

I wasn’t sure how many times I opened and closed my mouth to speak. Ten? Maybe even twelve. Possibly twenty. It felt like an eternity before I finally could answer. Morgan ended up talking first. Saving me from looking like a complete fool.

“Thank you for taking me home last night and making sure I was safe. I should have started with that before I told you I wanted a night of sex.”

I reached for my water, finished the entire glass, and set it on the table. Someone was there instantly to refill it. When they walked away, I leaned in and narrowed my eyes at her.

“Do you hear what you’re saying? Are you still drunk?”

She laughed and leaned forward. “I am very sober, and I’m being serious. I need sex, Blake. I haven’t been with a guy in a long time, and I’m tired of using…other means…to make myself come.”

I groaned and closed my eyes as I buried my face into my hands. It was like both a dream come true and a nightmare. This was my karma coming to cash in on my ass.

Universal Pre order links for ADORE ME - Amazon ➙ http://mybook.to/AdoreMeKE Apple, Barnes and Noble, Kobo ➙ https://books2read.com/u/meyAZR

Adore Me is a stand alone novel within the Austin Singles series.

Comments

Popular Posts