Release Blast with Review - A PIZZA MY HEART by Teagan Hunter





Most people would probably be embarrassed to land themselves back in their hometown and working at a pizzeria after an ugly divorce.

Not me.
It’s home, and I have one last shot to make Wren Daniels see me as more than just her brother’s best friend.
When the opportunity to show her what’s been right in front of her this whole time presents itself, I take it, holding nothing back this time.
Wren thinks we’re pretending, but there’s nothing fake about the way I feel.
After all, she’s always had…a pizza my heart.
Standalone Brother's Best Friend Romcom! 




ADD TO GOODREADS


4.5
I floved this hilarious HEA romance. Foster and Wren are spectacular and I love their chemistry. The emotions poured from the pages and I didn’t want to put this down.
There were some things that I definitely felt I could relate to, and I absolutely loved the speakeasy. It reminded me of a place close home. The sensory of this book, between the food and the places pulled me right there with Wren and Foster falling in love with them. I’d love to go to a place like Slice.
I definitely recommend this book!
Siblings Best Friend, Second Chance




I loved this story so much. I felt like I stepped into their world and was there watching it as it played out. This is a sweet and steamy read that you’ll love! I highly recommend this book. 




AVAILABLE NOW










I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.

Comments

Popular Posts