Sales Blitz - Convict Me by JL Beck and C. Hallman

CONVICT ME by J. Beck & C. Hallman is on sale! Check it out and be sure to grab your copy today!

Title: CONVICT ME

Author: J.L. Beck & C. Hallman

Genre: Contemporary Romance

About CONVICT ME:

She was a shy little virgin, looking to rebel. I was a bad accident waiting to happen. I’m the bad boy your parents warn you about. I’ve been to prison, killed for someone I love and now I’m suffering through college. Then I see her…sweet, so naïve it hurts, and of, course beautiful. She’s scared of me the moment we lock eyes, but beneath that fear is curiosity. From that moment on I’m consumed with need to make her mine, to claim her…but when my past collides with my future will I risk the chance of going back to prison to protect yet another person I love? **This is book one in the series and can be read as a complete standalone. It contains NO CHEATING, NO CLIFFHANGERS and a HEA. It also contains dark material not suitable for some readers.**

Grab your Copy Today:

AMAZON US | AMAZON CA | AMAZON UK | AMAZON AU

About J.L. Beck & C. Hallman:

J.L. Beck & C. Hallman are two ladies with a love for coffee, books, and the bad boys who live inside them. They’re a dynamic duo who love writing all genres of romance, from erotica, to suspense. To date they’ve written ten books together and don’t plan to stop any time soon. When they aren’t writing you can find them making jokes, discussing their next book, arguing over cover photos, and of course drinking more coffee. They’re humble, and truly blessed to have found such amazing readers.

Connect with J.L. Beck:

Newsletter | Join Smut Queens | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Follow her on Amazon | Bookbub

Connect with C. Hallman:

Newsletter | Facebook Group | Facebook | Goodreads | Instagram | Bookbub | Twitter

       

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts