Release Day and Review Blitz for Sweet Spot by Rebecca Jenshak

🔥🔥 NEW RELEASE 🔥🔥

Sweet Spot by Rebecca Jenshak is LIVE and FREE in KU!

A hot-headed college golfer falls for her swing coach in this fun and sexy sports romance.
Lincoln Reeves may be a pro golfer and revered swing coach, but when I meet him, he is just one more person telling me I’m not good enough. So, I do what any girl in my position would do. I tell him to get lost and take his arrogant, annoying smirk with him. I never expect to see him again. I certainly don’t expect to run into him that same night after one too many tequila shots. Turns out that he’s kind of a big deal. Okay, fine, a really big deal. In fact, he might be the one person who can take my game to the next level. Convincing him to help will be difficult. Not throwing my club at his handsome face when he makes me work harder than I thought humanly possible will be excruciating. But not falling for him will be the hardest thing of all.

Sports romance novels are my favorite genre. I try to get my hands on just about every one I can. But having said that, this is only my second golf book that I have read, and both have been beyond exceptional.
I am not a fan of this sport usually, but I felt I actually learnt quite a bit from this book and it actually took a lot of confusion from the sport I had for it away.
Kiera and Lincoln’s story steps back into the Valley U world and this couldn’t make me any happier. I loved the Smart Jocks series by Rebecca, in fact it was those books that put her on my radar and I have tried to read every book since.
Rebecca also has an incredible writing style that I cannot get enough of. Her stories flow beautifully and her characters are some of the best I have read.
Now at the end of this book Rebecca mentions that more jocks are to come and I really cannot wait to see what comes next.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.

⭐Start reading today!⭐

The author is giving away a $50 Amazon Gift Card on her author page. Stop by to enter: www.facebook.com/rebeccajenshak
Rebecca Jenshak is a self-proclaimed margarita addict, college basketball fanatic, and Hallmark channel devotee. A Midwest native transplanted to the desert, she likes being outdoors (drinking on patios) and singing (in the shower) when she isn't writing books about hot guys and the girls who love them.

Stay up to date with all things Rebecca!

Comments

Popular Posts