Release Kit: GHOSTIN' YOU by Lyssa Cole


Release Date: July 16

The last thing I expected to do was walk away from him. My heart broke in two, my world cold and empty. 

While I fell into the arms of another. He lost himself to alcohol and parties. I tried to pick up the pieces, tried to move on, but the days were long, and the nights were longer. 

Dean was there, with open arms, and promises of a future, one I didn’t want, but thought I needed. 

Levi haunts my dreams while Dean is there to wipe away my tears. One destroys me, while the other makes me better. 

But sometimes better isn’t best and sometimes you can’t help, but choose what destroys you. 

I should be ghostin’ him while lovin’ you, but instead my heart beats for you both. 

How will I choose?

Grab Your Copy Here!
Amazon US | Amazon CAAmazon UK | Amazon AU 
Free in KU

 

Ghostin’ You is book 2 and should only be read after reading Lovin’ You. 
Grab Lovin’ You here: https://www.lyssacolebooks.com/lovinyou 

Meet Lyssa Cole

Lyssa Cole has been in love with books for as long as she can remember. Escaping into a story is her favorite pastime. Wanting to be a writer for a couple years now, she is now crafting her own stories. 

She loves to write angsty, sexy romance with lots of heat and some suspense to keep you guessing and wanting to turn that page! 

She lives in Southeastern Mass with her two kids and two dogs. Lover of coffee, all things chocolate, & always the avid reader, you can keep up with Lyssa Cole by subscribing to her newsletter below. 

You'll also find her on all social media and if you'd like to say hello, email her at lyssacole@lyssacolebooks.com.

Connect with Lyssa Cole


Hosted By:

4.5 Stars

Book two in this series is all about the angst. This was a fast read for me and scattered my emotions everywhere. Raina and Levi are broken and too stubborn to admit they may have been wrong. When Raina meets Dean her story quickly turns into a love triangle. Love, loss, tragedy, heartbreak, but there is so much hope that bleeds from the pages that you can't help having it affect your heart. One action can have so many future ramifications and actions. I cannot wait to read what happens next.

Comments

Popular Posts