Review Blitz - Fumble by Eva Haining




Faith Fairchild has a plan.

Now, all she needs is the man.

Hunter Vaughn was voted sexiest man alive four years running. He is mouthwatering in every way imaginable. A football legend—he's about to be entered into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. My job is to keep him happy no matter what. He has charm, class, money, and experience...

Everything I want in the man I'm going to convince to take my virginity.

Faith Fairchild is my new assistant and half my age, with no concept of just how sexy she is. I would love nothing more than to bend her over my desk and show her who's boss, but my golden rule is don't sleep with virgins. I want no strings sex with a woman who knows what she's doing.

Just because I don't plan to score, doesn't mean I can't play the game... right?

When challenged to a little bump-and-run, can the innocent virgin really play the ultimate player?

FUMBLE is a sexy, lighthearted romance.



This is my first book by Eva Haining and I can confidently say I will be reading every new book she releases. I love it when I take a chance on a new to me author and when I finish the book I just know I have read something special.
To begin with I thought the name of the book was a play on Hunter’s former profession. But it was something completely different and it was so entertaining to read. Secondly Faith was an absolute breath of fresh air. She was adorably hilarious and was the standout character for me.
Last but certainly not least - prayers to the big man upstairs but boy I cannot wait to get my hands on Coop & Zee’s book and that it’s release date is just around the corner!!! The small snippets towards the end of the story had me wanting more.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


Comments

Popular Posts