New Release MATCHMAKING THE CEO by Layla Hagen

 

Release Date: October 7

What’s a girl to do when her life implodes but start all over again? 

I won’t let anyone get in the way. Not
a grumpy CEO, or his matchmaking grandmother.  

Unemployed and heartbroken, I begin my own event-planning
business. My first client wants me to plan her ninetieth birthday party at her
grandson’s estate in Martha’s Vineyard.

As I prepare to throw her the celebration of a lifetime,
I run into a huge problem. Jake Whitley is insufferable. 

He insists we travel on his private plane and immediately
pushes all my buttons—and I push his right back. The problem? He looks so hot in
his custom-made suit that I want to wipe that smirk off his face with a kiss. 

It’s when illness strikes his grandfather and Jake
decides to move from New York to Boston to run the family business that I see a
chink in his armor.

Instead of pushing each other’s buttons, we’re sharing
lots of gelato.

Instead of fighting, we’re kissing.    

Then my ex starts trouble, and I see yet another side of
Jake that’s protective and caring. 

Two things I’m sure of: Jake Whitley is an amazing
kisser… and he can’t be mine.

But
Jake has other ideas. And so does his grandmother. 

Grab Your Copy Here:

Will send when live

Meet Layla Hagen
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

Connect with Layla Hagen:


Hosted By:

Comments

Popular Posts