Release Blast for AIDEN by Samantha Lind

 

 Release Date: October 20

It took just one look and I knew she was meant to be mine. 


Her body language told me she was onboard, but my job had her slamming on the brakes. She was convinced professional athletes had a puck bunny in every city, but that was far from the truth. 


I agreed to be her friend for now......but how do I make her see we'd be better as lovers than just friends?

 

Grab Your Copy Here!

Meet Samantha Lind


Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Las Vegas home where she lives with her husband and two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music.  She can be contacted by email or found on Facebook.


To learn more about Samantha and her books, visit here







Hosted By:

Comments

Popular Posts