Blog Review ~ Endless - Manhattan Knights Series Book 3 by Sienna Parks

Endless - Manhattan Knights Series Book 3 
by Sienna Parks

ENDLESS

From breakout new author Sienna Parks, comes the final book in The Manhattan Knights Series. 

Vittoria De Rossi is my best friend’s younger sister, and the girl I’ve been in love with for eight years. She has no idea who or what I really am. I hide it, forcing myself to ignore my deepest desire to dominate her. Being around her is the sweetest form of torture, but she can never be mine. I can never drag her into my world. To her I will always be Logan, but that’s not who I really am… 

I am Master Fitzgerald. 

Logan Fitzgerald is my brother’s best friend, and the man who has owned me since the moment we met. I’ve never told him how I feel, or who I really am. If he knew the darkest parts of me, he would never look at me the same way again. But something about him calls to me. I crave his control. I always have. I know him for who he really is… 

I was born to be his submissive. 

When a single moment of weakness brings Logan and Vittoria together, their lives are forever changed. They are drawn to each other in ways that they can’t ignore, but when life takes an unforeseen turn, can Logan save her from the one thing that threatens to destroy them? Can he save Vittoria… from herself?

A heart-stopping tale of love, lust, and the cataclysmic joining of two souls.

**All three amazing books in this series are full-length stand alone romances, each with their own HEA and no cliffhanger. There is no need to read Book One and Two before reading Book Three.**







5 STARS
This was a heartbreaking love story of how different people deal with loss and change in their lives. Logan and Vittoria have loved each other for years but kept fighting it until one night. When life turns upside down and family turns their backs, they have to decide to fight or give up.
The D/s aspects of this story were spot on and the issues being dealt with were real and relevant. It was an emotional story that kept my attention to the very end.   



Comments

Popular Posts