Blog Review ~ My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn

My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn

When I found an eviction notice taped on my apartment door, I had two options: find a comfortable cardboard box to call home, or move in with Tucker Jameson. 

Seeing that cardboard makes me feel itchy, I chose the latter. Which shouldn't be that big of a deal since Tucker is one of my good friends. And because he's still pining after his ex-girlfriend and I'm trying to finish my nursing degree, there is nothing to worry about in the romance department, making my last semester an easy one to conquer.

Boy, was I wrong. 

Rules are set, dinners are made, conversations are had, and a shirtless, swoony roommate walks around in nothing but a pair of black briefs, ruining me for every other man. 

Before I know it, I turn into a panting, lust-filled woman begging for Tucker to kiss me, touch me, and show me exactly what is hiding under those briefs. 

But with great orgasms, comes great consequences. 

Tucker might be my friend and roommate but he’s also my best friend's ex-boyfriend, making him completely off-limits. At least that's what my brain is telling me, my heart is speaking an entirely different language.







4 stars
I honestly wasn't sure what I would be getting into with this book. I knew that it was going to be hard having Tucker still pining over his ex while Emma started to fall in love with him; it was inevitable in my head. I loved getting to know the characters and seeing them grow, there was a lot of emotion; push and pull from both Tucker and Emma.
There are moments of laughter and heartache, which I enjoyed every minute of; including the moment my heart felt like it was being ripped out and then slowly eased back in.
I highly recommend this book, along with the another standalone that mentions these characters, Co-Wrecker.
~LINDSAY
https://www.amazon.com/review/R2XI6RZV0NRGNZ/



Comments

Popular Posts