Blog Review ~ Unforgettable: Helena's Story (Meadows Shore Book 4) by Eva Charles

Unforgettable: Helena's Story (Meadows Shore Book 4)
by Eva Charles





Gabe:
I should have stayed away from her. I knew better.
But instead, I treated every single day like it was my damn birthday, 
and she was a luscious devil’s food cake slathered in creamy icing.

Helena:
I’d spent my entire life being cautious, never took any real risks. 
And I did it to shield the people I loved from needless worry. 
To protect them.

He didn’t want children.
She couldn’t imagine a life without them—
especially now.

There are few occasions in one’s life where the body warns of impending doom. 
This was one of them.


Unforgettable is the fourth book in the Meadows Shore Series, and can be enjoyed as a standalone. Due to strong language and sexual content this book is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.

***Please be advised that a child dies in this story***


=======================================================









4.5 Stars
Unforgettable is book 4 in Ms. Charles’ Meadow Shores series.

Helena and Gabe are co-workers of sorts who are pushed together by Gabe’s parents. Sparks fly for the two and one thing leads to another; but, life has a cruel way of rearing its ugly head.

Unforgettable was such an amazing and heartbreaking story.

When I first started, I did feel a little lost because I came into this series with this book and hadn’t read the first 3. I would recommend reading the prior books before this one so that you have the back story of all the supporting characters.

My first impressions of Gabe: playboy, half way through the book: total jerk! Towards the end: my heart started to thaw for him and by the last chapter, I couldn’t help falling a little in love with him. Helena was an amazing character and I can only imagine how Ms. Charles felt writing her story. Helena is a true survivor.

This was my first book from Ms. Charles and it won’t be my last. I also plan on going back to book 1 so that I can meet all the other people in Helena’s life.

Well done!
~ DANA







Comments

Popular Posts