Blog Review ~ Playoff Beard by Kristen Hope Mazzola

Playoff Beard 
by Kristen Hope Mazzola

One attraction – a secret kept between friends for years.

That’s all it took to start one of the biggest love affairs to hit the NY Otters since Gavin and Myla. After getting his heart stomped on by a cheating ex-wife, Will Crosby doesn’t know what he's going to do next, but it's not a relationship. Instead, he throws his entire self into the net, guarding it with his life. After all, he is the goalie.

Everything is finally coming together in his life until the cute bartender with her smart mouth and huge smile gets the better of him, right as the playoffs are around the corner. 

Crosby now has to prove himself not only to his team, but also to the girl who has stolen his heart.







5 STARS
This book was by far my favorite. It had all the feels that I love and enough of a storyline that I didn't feel like the story was rushed. I loved the friends to lovers and I also adored how even after they started their romantic relationship they still were friends first. I think that was my favorite thing about the book. Yes Crosby and Jordan had hot sex but there was more to the story. Quick, fun read!


Comments

Popular Posts