Blog Review ~ Night Games (The Storm Inside Book 6) by Alexis Anne

Night Games (The Storm Inside Book 6) by Alexis Anne

Baseball's biggest player is about to get played.

WES

I love women and women love me.
It's not my fault I'm irresistible. Okay, I may be a little cocky too.
All I have to do is post a picture of myself shirtless with my cat, Snickers, and the women flock to me.
It probably helps that I'm good with my bat and balls.

A selfie, a smile, and I have them in bed—but never in a relationship.
Until Carrie entered the game.
She may not know it, but she owns me. And I'm not letting her go.

CARRIE

I'm a professional. No, not THAT kind of professional.
I'm an orthopedic physician for the St. Pete Mantas and my job is everything.
I love the game and I love my players … but I never fall *in* love with any of them.
Especially not players like Wes. Especially Wes.

He thinks life is one big game.
One sexy, romantic, and sometimes sweet, game that’s left me confused and little bit worried...
I may have actually fallen for the ultimate player.

I'll have to beat him at his own game if I have any shot at walking away with my heart intact.

*A sexy standalone romance set in the world of The Storm Inside












4.5 Stars This story is told in dual POV's with different time lines. You don't even notice the difference that is how well written it is. It is the 6th book in the series but it can be read as a standalone. I love sport romances so I grabbed this up and I am so glad I did. Carrie left home at 18 and never went back, Wes grew up in a home where true love was shown. So when the two of these mix together it is a push and pull showdown. It was tons of fun to read and I loved the headstrong characters and even though it was an emotional rollercoaster it was still light-hearted.  



Comments

Popular Posts