Blog Review ~ Lost Love (Cowboys & Angels #1) by Kelly Elliott

Lost Love (Cowboys & Angels #1) by Kelly Elliott

Moving back home to my parents’ cattle ranch in Texas was the last thing I thought I’d be doing. 

But, here I stand … in front of my high school girlfriend. A beautiful, confident woman has replaced the young girl I once knew and loved. Hell. I’m still in love with her.

Yep. Paxton Monroe was my first love and the one girl in town who now hated my guts. So much so, Paxton swore her revenge on me if it took her until the day she died. The last words she spoke to me were a vow to cut my dick off and shove it down my throat. 

The fight between my heart, my head, and last, but certainly not least, my dick starts tonight. Because all I can think about is how I want to be buried so deep inside Paxton she won’t remember how I broke her heart, or how I left her when she needed me the most. 

But who will win? My heart is too broken to listen to my head. And my dick, yeah it’s not listening to anything or anyone. Not until it gets what it wants and what it wants is Paxton Monroe. 

Lost Love is book one in the Cowboys and Angels Series











5 STARS
This book sucked me right in.  Kelly Elliott has always been a favorite of mine but this new series I believe will be a favorite.  This first book in the series had all the pieces I want in a story and it left me wanting more.  I cannot wait to see what the other books in the series lead me to.  
Paxton and Steed had a love that many only wish for.  This was the perfect second chance love story that had a great cast of secondary characters in it that made the story that much better.  




Comments

Popular Posts