*Blog Review* The Fixer Upper • Anne Conley

#MyReview #BookReview #NewBook #Romance #MustRead  #ReadReviewRepeat

☆.•°*°•.☆The Fixer Upper • Anne Conley☆.•°*°•.☆

Who would of thought you would find love by being on a dating show? 

☆★☆★4 STARS★☆★☆

Margaret decides to go on a dating show against her better judgment just to get her mother off her back about dating since she recently got a divorce. What she didn't expect was to fall in love with the host James.  

James is a chef with no job so when his agent suggests to him to became a host for a dating show he agrees since he needs an income to raise his unexpected 12 year old daughter he knew nothing about. 

☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆

"I love that feeling you give me that I can fly, I can move mountains, I can do anything, as long as I have you."

☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆

I truly enjoyed reading this story! It was funny, cute and just enough sass from Margaret to make the story enjoyable. I loved her character and could understand why she needed her life in order the way she did. And thank goodness though that James came in and messed it all up! 

Their love story was great to read and this just goes to show you never know where you can find love. 

☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts