*Blog Review* Pretty Pink Ribbons • KL Grayson

#MyReview #BookReview #NewBook #Romance #MustRead #NewRelease #ReadReviewRepeat

☆.•°*°•.☆Pretty Pink Ribbons • KL Grayson☆.•°*°•.☆ 

Beautifully written story about love, forgiveness and courage. 

★☆★☆★5 Stars★☆★☆★

☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆

“Levi, I love you. I loved you then, I’ve loved you every single second of every single day for the past eight years and I’m going to love you until the day I die.”

☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆

Laughter, heartbreak, love and passion are just some of the things you will experience when reading this. I had tears in my eyes when Laney finally tells Levi about her illness; the emotion that this book pulls from you shows the true talent that KL Grayson has as a writer. 

☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆☆.•°*°•.☆


Comments

Popular Posts