Release Blast - WICKED BOX SET by Piper Lawson

 Don't miss out on getting the bestselling new adult rock star trilogy Good Girl, Bad Girl, and Wicked girl by Piper Lawson in ONE box set!  

Good Girl
I wanted to fall for a boy. Not a man. Not a legend...
The month I wrote my first piece of code, Jax Jamieson launched his third platinum album
The week I drank my first beer, he spend in jail.
The day I got under his skin, I wound up on his tour.
And the night he gave me his hoodie....
I fell in love forever.
  
 Bad Girl
Rockstars don't chase college students. 
But Jax Jamieson’s never followed the rules.

I wonder why he's here.
I wonder what took him so long.
I wonder what he's going to do to me when I get off this stage. 

 Wicked Girl
He was a legend, until he walked away. 
I was nobody, until I was dragged into the light.
I was never supposed to be part of Wicked, but it was always part of me.

Now it's my turn to do something that matters.
Even if the man I love hates me for it.

Get Your Box Set HERE!










Piper Lawson is a USA today bestselling author of smart, steamy romance! She writes about women who follow their dreams (even the scary ones), best friends who know your dirty secrets (and love you anyway), and complex heroes you'll fall hard for (especially after talking with them). Brains or brawn? She'll never make you choose. Piper lives in Canada with her tall, dark, and brilliant husband. She believes peanut butter is a protein, rose gold is a neutral, and love is ALWAYS the answer. 


Hosted By:

Jax and Haley...I don't know what to say about them. Their chemistry was just so off the charts, but their pasts and demons kept them from really loving each other until they realized there was more to each story. They both had to overcome many things to be able to get to their ending together...I just wish it happened sooner that it did.  

Comments

Popular Posts