GRAVE by Shantel Tessier - Release Blast with Review

 

Release Date: August 31 

GRAVE 
My life went to hell years ago, and I've had a death wish since then with fast cars, women, and drugs. They don’t call me Grave for nothing! 

But I do it because I need to feel something... anything. 

What’s life worth living for without the high? 

And then I saw her! 

She’s too good for me, and I should stay away. But like any addict, I switch one drug for another, and I’ll be taking her to hell with me. 

APRIL 
I’m anything but sweet, despite what people think, so when he tells me I’m too good for him and I’m better off without him, I don't listen. 

My life was simple before Grave stepped through that door, but who wants simple? 
He makes me feel alive. It only took one touch, and I became addicted! 

But therein lies the problem. 

Addiction is Grave’s middle name, and when he tells me he’s taking me to hell with him, I don’t know whether to take that as a threat or a promise!

Grab Your Copy Here:


Meet Shantel Tessier

Shantel is a Texas born girl who now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with her high school sweetheart, who is a wonderful, supportive husband and their two daughters. She loves to spend time cuddled up on the couch with a good book.

She considers herself extremely lucky to get to be a stay at home wife and mother. Going to concerts and the movies are just a few of her favorite things to do. She hates coffee, but loves wine. She and her husband are both huge football fans, college and NFL. And she has to feed her high heel addiction by shopping for shoes weekly.

Although she has a passion to write, her family is most important to her. She loves spending evenings at home with her husband and daughters, along with their cats and dogs.

Connect with Shantel Tessier


Hosted By:


I just finished this story and here I sit trying to wrap my head around all the feelings that are swirling around inside. It's not only in my head, but this story touches your heart, reaches right in and messes you up in so many different ways. The way this author writes, these aren't just characters, they're real people, maybe not the kind of people you would know, but the kind of people you'd want to. The friendships are authentic, not always wine and roses, sometimes they're hard and rough or ugly and messy, but they're ride or die. As much as I loved Luca and Titan, Grave just took over as my favorite in the series. I can't wait for the other three to see if they can tip the scales away from Grave.


Comments

Popular Posts