TEASER REVEAL TOUR for KYLE, JACK & RYAN: Devil Souls MC Novellas by LeAnn Ashers



- KYLE -
The second my eyes met hers, the world as I knew it stopped. All I could see was her. She took over my life and gave me everything I never even imagined I needed. 

But her demons haunt her. 

Luckily for her, I am a devil himself and demons are mine to handle. 


- RYAN -
She came face-to-face with an entire club to protect her daughter. 

I never expected to fall in love with her or to love her daughter like my own. But one thing is certain...

I will do anything to keep them safe, even if I have to kill every single member of the Satans Rejects MC to accomplish it. 


- JACKSON -
I knew it the second I saw her crazy smile—she was for me. I put her on the back of my bike and brought her home with me, claiming her on the spot. 

Someone from her past resurfaces and tries to take her from me. 

Little does he know, he’s digging his own rave because to get to her, he needs to get through me.

TEASER REVEAL:

Meet the men of the Devil Souls Motorcycle Club, the most notorious MC in Texas in this four-book bundle! This collection includes Torch, Techy, Butcher, Liam.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3hkoobI
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2E2vxPv
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2S5Xegu

MEET THE AUTHOR:
LeAnn Ashers is a blogger-turned-author who spends her days reading and writing. She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to see where this adventure continues to take her. LeAnn enjoys writing about strong-minded females and swoon-worthy, protective alpha males who love their women unconditionally.

Comments

Popular Posts