Release Package: Treasure You by Crystal Perkins

 

Title: Treasure You: A Fusion of Universe Novella
Author: Crystal Perkins 
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 10, 2020
Cover Design: Kari March
Tira
Everyone has always told me I'm the best baker. My family, my friends, my town. Going on a televised baking competition should have been a dream come true, but it turned into my worst nightmare. Now, I need to start over in a new town, and with an old friend. 
Dario Wells was once honest with me, and I punished him for it. I'm getting a second-chance at making things right--and falling back in love with him. But I need to believe in myself before I can believe in a future for us.
Dario
I worked hard to become a successful businessman, but there's always been something missing. Or someone. When Tira Coulson needs me, how can I say no? She hasn't talked to me in six years, but I've never stopped loving her. 
It's time for me to prove to both of us that I can be the man who treasures her above all else--and maybe get her to bake for me again.
“I loved everything about this read, the characters are wonderful, the story believable and the banter is perfect.” Thelma and Louise book blog
“Loved it. Cute, sweet and hot.“ Charlene, Goodreads review
“It was heart warming to watch as Dare works to convince Tira to take a second chance on him and his love. ” Erin Lewis, Goodreads review
“ Treasure You is second chance / small town romance at its best, it will appeal to a wide audience and it’s a book I highly recommend.” Jackie Wright, Goodreads review
“I want the house in the woods, I want to shop at Dare Thee Well, I just want it all.” Julie, reviewer
“So cute! Just what I needed in quarantine” Page and Pout on Instagram
Crystal Perkins has always been a big reader, but she never thought she would write her own book, until she sat down in 2014 and did it. She's now published over 40 books, and has been featured in several anthologies as well. She lived in Las Vegas for over a decade, where you could find her running author events and winning bookseller awards. She's currently living in North Dakota to be closer to her family, but she still considers Vegas to be her home city. When she's not reading a few hundred books a year or chasing after her grandson, you can find her watching hockey (Go Knights Go!) and trying to find the perfect shade of lipstick. She loves Star Wars AND Star Trek, but if pushed to choose, it will always be Leia and her crew who come out on top. Her love of all things nerdy comes through in her book characters, no matter the genre. A mac and cheese connoisseur, she travels the world looking for the perfect version, while attending book conventions and signings as a cover for her research. Poutine research is also conducted regularly on her trips.
HOSTED BY:

This was a sweet but sexy love story surrounding the Fusion Series and my favorite restaurateurs. Dario has to be one of my favorites right now, he was just so patient and loving but also didn't turn mean on Tira when she was down on herself and was being nasty to him.

Comments

Popular Posts