END GAME by Lisa Suzanne - Release Blast

 

 Release Date: April 15


When the worst-case scenario becomes reality, all the Lucky Charms in the world can't solve our problems. Just when Luke started to open up, he closes himself off again.

When we first met, he assured me he was no Prince Charming. I'm starting to believe him.

And then tragedy strikes.

This can go one of two ways. Either he'll lean on me the way a husband should lean on a wife, or he'll push me away. But I've got a little secret of my own, and I have no idea what it means for our end game.

END GAME is the final book in the VEGAS ACES series. This series must be read in order.

Grab Your Copy Here!


Check out the VEGAS ACES series & Start Book 1 for 99¢ Here


Meet Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted By:
 


We readers finally get the conclusion of Ellie and Luke's story. This last installment picks up at the end of Book 4 where Luke is hurt in the game. Life is changing for all of the Dalton's and the Nolan's as well. I feel like the theme of Book 5 is family and contentment. Everything works out as it should. There are highs and lows and you tackle them as they come. I really enjoyed this series and I am excited that it will continue with the other Dalton. For both Luke and Ellie, they had to survive the bad to be grateful for the good.



For a person who absolutely detests cliffhangers I am left wondering who has done a body swap with me because honestly I am a little bit down that I have just finished Luke & Ellie’s story.
What I am extremely happy with is how so many conflicts were resolved by the end of book five. But what has me grinning ear from ear is that there is definitely going to be more to come for the Vegas Aces and I am practically rubbing my hands together in glee as to who is one of the main characters. And I truly do not care one iota if there is to be one or more cliffhangers.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


Comments

Popular Posts