New Release: THE SCREW BALL by Samantha Lind

 

 Release Date: April 29

Lucas

My dreams of making it to the big league had finally come true,

But one wild night in a strip club which was clearly a mistake

Landed me squarely on the team’s bad boy list. 

 

The PR manager is supposed to smooth it all over,

Too bad all I wanted was to get in trouble with her. 

 

I wasn’t really the playboy they thought I was, 

I just needed to find the right woman to set me straight. 

Now I just have to prove I’m not what she thought.

 

Carmen

I have the career I’ve always dreamed of,

Even if I have to deal with players who can’t seem to keep out of the news. 

What’s more infuriating is the one player I want to hate the most I can’t stop thinking about. 

The one whose voice makes me want to drop my panties at his feet. 

 

I know all about his playboy ways, 

But I also know the press can spin things to fit their narrative. 

 

Is he really as innocent as he claims to be? Or will he throw a screw ball I never saw coming?


Grab Your Copy Here!


Meet Samantha Lind

Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Iowa home where she lives with her husband and two sons. 

She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music.





Connect with Samantha Lind

Newsletter | Website | Facebook Page | Facebook Profile | Facebook Group    Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | BookBub


Hosted By:



"A great addition to the Indianapolis Lightning series - each one can definitely be read as a standalone so if this is your first book you won't be lost at all. Just make sure you go back & read the previous two as you won't be disappointed.
Lucas totally stole my heart in this book. Who doesn't love a bad boy? And he has to be the naughtiest I have read in quite some time. But there is something about him that allows him to get away with it all - until one too many times which leads to Carmen stepping in to try and save his image and of course the Lightning's. This ended up by being such a great read and it was too hard & times to put the book down so I was forced to sneak in a few cheeky reads at work!!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book" ~Sharon



Hot..Hot..Hot!! Man these 2 had me cheering them on and laughing out loud often throughout this book. Lucas just didn't know when to stop and Carmen didn't put up with much. Even though Carmen thinks Lucas is a "badboy" he really isn't and I loved that about him. Such a good story. ~Jen

Comments

Popular Posts