Release Blast: SOUTHERN HEART by Natasha Madison

 

Release Date: April 6

Some secrets have a way of coming back and haunting us, no matter how much we try to bury them.

Chelsea
Coming back home was supposed to be normal.
Not that my life had ever been normal, but it was getting there.
Then I opened the door and found a man—broken, bloodied, and fighting for his life.
I don’t know why, but I said I would take care of him. I had to. Needed to.
He was a mystery, showing up from out of nowhere. But he might have already stolen my heart.

Mayson Carey
The only thing I have ever wanted in my entire life was to forget who I was. Joining the military helped me do this.
Keep your head down and glide through life was my new motto. No strings, no relationships. Nothing.
Everything was working until a knock at the door had me face-to-face with the reason I was running.
So I ran—I fell into her arms, and she fell into my heart, but I know better than to think it’ll last.
Some secrets have a way of coming back and haunting us, no matter how much we try to bury them.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon | Nook | Apple | Kobo


Meet Natasha Madison 


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Connect with Natasha Madison



Hosted By:


"I am so excited that Natasha has kept this series running with the next generation. I honestly thought it was done and dusted after Ethan’s book but thankfully I was wrong!!!
Mayson and Chelsea’s book is beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. It started off horrifically that was for certain, but if anyone deserved to have a HEA it has to be Mayson.
The suspense side of the storyline was pure perfection. With all the things that were revealed from Mayson’s past and the snippets of what was happening at the present time I was completely on tenterhooks wondering how it was all going to play out. The ending leaves me with so many questions but I thought the two epilogues finished the book off beautifully. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book." ~Sharon


This was my first story in this series and I didn't feel as if I was really missing something by not reading the previous stories. Chelsea and Mayson's story was a non-stop ride of suspense. Chelsea and Mayson explore the feelings that have always been between them while waiting for the next threat to appear. There is sweetness and heat between these two that was heartwarming. I enjoyed their story. ~Cindy

Comments

Popular Posts