Release Blast: The Fae King's Prize by Jamie Schlosser

 

Title: The Fae King's Prize
Series: Between Dawn and Dusk #3
Author: Jamie Schlosser
Genre: Fantasy/Paranormal Romance
Release Date: April 8, 2021





When I wake up at a female auction in a world I don’t recognize, all I can think about is getting back home to Texas. I want absolutely nothing to do with a realm called Valora, magic, faeries, or being sold to the highest bidder.

But the Day Realm king has other plans.

Zander says I’m his fated mate. I don’t believe him. That doesn’t stop him from tricking me into marrying him, though. It doesn’t matter if I argue or run—he won’t let me go.

I should hate him. Instead, I find myself ridiculously attracted to the stubborn, broody man. Sometimes he terrifies me, so I don’t know why his rare smiles give me warm tingles or why his arms make me feel safe.

Everything about Valora is confusing, but after just a short time here, I realize something—this place is full of dangers that are way more frightening than my new husband, and staying by his side just might be my only option.



“I can’t believe I actually thought you were handsome.”

He lifts an eyebrow. “You think I’m handsome?”

“Thought. Past tense.”

“I don’t understand. How can you find me good-looking one minute, and not the next?”

“Because that was before you tricked me into marrying you.”

“If you’re attracted to me, you should be happy we’re married.”

I bark out a laugh. “Marriage is a lot more than attraction.”

“You’re right.” Stealthily, Zander moves toward me, and I back up until the mattress behind me makes me buckle.

My butt lands on the soft feathers with an, “Oof.”

Zander sits next to me, so close our knees are bumping. “My marriage to you is the linking of our souls. The promise to be together until the end of time. The vow that I will love you, unconditionally, forever.”






Jamie Schlosser writes steamy new adult romance and romantic comedy. When she isn't creating perfect book boyfriends, she's a stay-at-home mom to her two wonderful kids. She believes reading is a great escape, otters are the best animal, and nothing is more satisfying than a happily-ever-after ending.




HOSTED BY:


I have been patiently waiting for Zander's story and I was not disappointed. "You'll know her by voice. she won't be with you by choice." that was Zander's curse and from the moment that Maelyn opened her mouth to sing Zander knew he had found his soulmate. Now he had to convince Maelyn of the bond. You can't help but be drawn into their love story as their bond increases and their feelings for one another grow. Maelyn is sweet and spunky and Zander is just dour and grumpy, together a match made in heaven. Together they both won the hardest game of all, finding love. Amazing! ~Cindy



I love a good PNR, but a great PNR stays with you for a long time. That’s how I felt when a good friend suggested that I read The Fae King’s Curse. I hadn’t read a lot of Fae books but I devoured the first two books and I’ve been (not so) patiently waiting for Zander’s book. And let me tell you that I was far from disappointed. King Zander & Maelynn’s story is not your conventional love story...it’s much deeper. Ms Schlosser has such an incredible imagination and I feel grateful that she shares her gift with the world. Even though the story of the three Fae kings is complete, I truly hope that this is not the last I read about the Fae’s of Valora❤️ ~Carole

Comments

Popular Posts