Blog Review ~ Hard Ball by Heather Stone

Hard Ball
by
 Heather Stone

Arrogant.
Womanizer.
Sexy as hell. 

These are all words that have been used to describe Cole Callahan. They might be true, but to me, he’s just my best friend. The one person who has always been there. Now it’s my turn to reciprocate. Coming off an injury, Cole needs me. I won’t let him down.

It’s easy to fall back into old habits with friends, but with Cole something is different. He’s different with me. The touches are gentler. His eyes linger on me. There's something there that wasn't before. My heart flutters just a little too much every time I look at him. What’s the worst that could happen if I stopped overthinking and just let go?

*Hard Ball Is A Steamy Friends To Lovers Story With A Happily Ever After! 
For a limited time, The full-length novel Last Line: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance is included with this file! 


Add to Goodreads

Available on Kindle Unlimited





Hard Ball by Heather Stone was a story about two best friends that finally give in to their feelings for one another. It took an injury and alone time to make it happen. This was a quick paced story without alot of details. It seemed that they hooked up with each other a day after being alone with one another. It was a good story but I wanted a bit more fight for what they both wanted.  






Comments

Popular Posts