Blog Review ~ How You Get The Girl (Theme Song Book 2) by Jessica Florence

How You Get The Girl
 (Theme Song Book 2) 
by Jessica Florence

As Hollywood’s hottest actor, getting a woman in my bed is never a challenge.

Then I spotted her at a bar—she wanted a man for the night, and I jumped at the chance to fill the role. I gave her Joel Kline’s best, and she smacked my pretty face.

But don’t worry, that’s not the end of our story. Her brand of crazy inspired me, and I had to see her again, no matter the cost.

Now, Alessandra Rose is my lead makeup artist for the next four months.

Literally, her job is to touch me every day for the duration of filming. Sounds like a win, right?

Nope, she stops me at every hint of a flirt. I’m in uncharted waters for once.

Joel Kline’s famous techniques to get the girl are failing me. It’s no longer about those sexy Brazilian lips, or her fiery spirit that gives me a hard-on.

It’s about making her banana pancakes after she spends the night in my home.

It’s about knocking down those walls around her, claiming her as mine.

She’s going to fight me, of course, unwilling to accept that it’s not all an act.

But I’m not going anywhere; that’s how you get the girl.







4 Hollywood stars 
I loved reading about the crazy love ride of Joel and Alessandra. They have a bumpy and long journey, but the things they are challenged with and how they overcome them prove just how meant to be they are. 
The song titles to reflect how they feel is adorable and I totally relate to it! 

Comments

Popular Posts