Blog Review ~ Where Good Girls Go To Die by Holly Renee

WHERE GOOD GIRLS GO TO DIE
BY
HOLLY RENEE

It was a bad idea from the beginning.

He was my brother's best friend and the definition of unavailable.

But I didn't care.

I had loved him for as long as I could remember.

He was worth the risk. He was worth everything.

But then he broke my heart as easily as I fell for him. He watched me fall, spiraling out of control, and as I reached for him, he wasn't there to catch me.

So I ran.

Four years later, I never expected to see him again.

He was still my brother's best friend, and he was more unavailable than ever.

He looked every bit the bad boy I knew he was, covered in tattoos and a crooked smile.

Guarding my heart from him was top priority because Parker James was where good girls go to die.

Unfortunately for him, I wasn't a good girl anymore.





Add to your Goodreads


Available through Kindle Unlimited




2 *****5 STAR***** Reviews below


Livy and Parker have known each other since they were children. Parker is Livy’s older brothers best friend.

Livy loves Parker, but outside influences cause a rift that forces Livy to run; she stays gone for years until one night when Parker and her brother show up at Livy’s place of employment: a gentleman’s club and Livy is the star of the show.


What follows is the back story of how Livy and Parker came together, how they lost each other and how they found one another again. The story is told from both perspectives (which I thought was brilliantly done).

A solid 5 stars for Where The Good Girls Go To Die. I felt the character development was spot on and I didn’t want it to end.  5 Stars

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great read! Love finding a book with a strong woman as the main character. Liv is a bad a** chick; I did almost choke on my drink when I started laughing when she was stripping and realized it was her brother! I would of died of embarrassment but not Liv, she stood her ground.

I enjoy reading second chance romances and this one was perfect. I was a bit concerned when Emily came into the picture but thankfully Parker came to his senses before things could get to far. The author gives us glimpses of the past from the Parker and Liv's point of view so you were able to get a better understanding of how they were feeling. That I really liked since it switched from present to past every other chapter.

Fast paced and well written are my favorite books and this one is definitely that! I can't wait to see what Holly Renee comes out with next!  5 Stars




Comments

Popular Posts