Blog Review ~ MIXED UP by Emma Hart

MIXED UP
by
Emma Hart

Dirty cocktails, deadly enemies with a red-hot attraction, and one big, crazy, Greek family--what could possibly go wrong?

Hiring my brother's best friend was not on my to-do list.
Neither was he.

Expanding my dirty cocktail bar into food was supposed to be easy, except finding a chef in my little town of Whiskey Key is anything but.
Until Parker Hamilton comes home--bringing his Michelin starred chef's hat with him.
He has no work. I need someone like him in my new kitchen.
There's just one problem: I hate his cocky, filthy-mouthed, sexy-as-hell guts.
Even if I might want him. Just a little...


Working for my best friend's sister? Not on my to-do list.
She's another story.

Whiskey Key was supposed to be a relaxing vacation, except I haven't reached the heights I have by lying in a hammock drinking cocktails. So when Raven Archer is desperate for a chef, I offer up my skills.
I'm bored. She needs what I can give her.
Except there's a problem: I've always hated her.
Her and her big, blue eyes, sassy mouth, and killer curves.
If only I didn't want her.




Available on Amazon

Add to Goodreads



Raven and Parker have known each other for years. Parker is best friends with Raven’s brother. Raven is in the midst of opening a bar/restaurant. She is in a bind when she needs a chef…..and in walks Parker. Parker has been a thorn in Raven’s side for so many years, she doesn’t want to need him. Parker agrees to help Raven out just until the end of summer.

But anything can happen before the end of the summer…………….

Mixed Up was a quick read and cute. The way Ms. Hart developed the characters and their dislike for each other and then to be able to spin it in a new direction was well done.



Comments

Popular Posts