Blog Review ~ Low Blow (Shots on Goal Standalone Series Book 4) by Kristen Hope Mazzola

Low Blow

 (Shots On Goal 

Standalone Series Book 4)

by
Kristen Hope Mazzola

One injury - a freaking broken rib. 

That’s all it took to send life into a tailspin at the age of sixteen. After getting a heart transplant, I knew that I could never take life or my talents for granted - I was going to be the best of the best. Boxing consumed my life and I was on track for greatness.

Everything was perfect until I woke up one morning, ten years after my surgery with an overwhelming need to meet her - the girl whose father’s heart beat in my chest.

Little did I know that she was going to save me all over again.


Note: Low Blow is the fourth book in the Shots On Goal Series. It can be read as a standalone, has a happily ever after, and does not have a cliffhanger. There are character crossovers from Hat Trick, Cross Checked and Cherry Picked, which are also standalones with a HEA and no cliffhanger.







Low Blow is book 4 in the Shots on Goal Series. This is a close knit group of friends and family that have an important part in each others lives. Griff or Griffin is seeking something in his life. He feels empty inside and he can't figure out what it is, until he meets mechanic Olive, who is feeling very similar to Griff. This was such an emotional read that having a box of kleenex close by would be smart. It was a heart-wrenching, gut-clenching love story that held my heart in its hands until the very end. 4.5 stars



Comments

Popular Posts