Blog Review ~ Hot as Puck by Lili Valente

Hot as Puck 
by
Lili Valente


The NHL's biggest bad boy is about to fall for the virgin next door...

I am the world's biggest dating failure. We're talking my last date went home with our waitress kind of failure.

But I have an ace in the back pocket of my mom jeans--my sexy-as-sin best friend, NHL superstar forward, Justin Cruise.

Justin owes me favors dating back to seventh grade, long before he became a hotshot with a world famous...stick. So in return for my undying platonic loyalty, all I want is an easy-peasy crash course on how to be a sex goddess.

How hard can it be?

***

I have never been so hard in my life.

The things I want to do to my sweet, kindergarten-teaching, mitten-crocheting best friend Libby Collins are ten different kinds of wrong. Maybe twenty.

But I'm a firm believer in teaching by example, and by the end of our first lesson, we've graduated to a hands on approach to her education: my hands all over her, her hands all over me, and her hot mouth melting beneath mine as I prove to her there isn't a damned thing wrong with the way she kisses.

Give me a month, and I'll transform Libby from wall flower to wall banger, and ensure she's confident enough to seduce any guy she wants.

Problem is... the only guy I want her seducing is me.

Hot as Puck is a sexy, flirty, friends-to-lovers Standalone romantic comedy from USA Today Bestseller Lili Valente.


Add to Goodreads





Hot as Puck has a hot, but a total softy hockey player and a kindergarten, sweet as pie turned sexy best friend in it that turned up the laugh factor as well as the heat factor in this book. Justin is asked by his best friend to show her how to be sexy to help her make it in the dating world. But when Libby and Justin commence this crazy friends with benefits teaching course, they realize they are gonna have a hard time keeping real feelings out of the equation.
This was a quick, fun read that kept my attention. Justin and Libby together along with the rest of the bunch made this a great read for me.



Comments

Popular Posts