Blog Review ~ Temptation's Inferno by Kat Mizera

Temptation's Inferno (Inferno Book2)
by 
Kat Mizera


Two men. One threesome. Zero expectations.

Jamie Teller has had a rough year. After being blackmailed by a teammate, weathering a sex scandal, and being traded to a team on the other side of the continent, he’s overwhelmed and looking for a distraction. A sexy threesome with his burly roommate and his wife wasn’t expected--neither is his sudden attraction to a guy.

Viggo Sjoberg has been openly bisexual since he was 17, but he’d always assumed he would settle down with a woman. When he’s surprised with news he has a child from a past fling, he jumps headfirst into marriage and fatherhood, but his new wife isn't what she appeared to be. Adding to Viggo’s confusion are the feelings aroused by his seemingly straight roommate, Jamie.

When Jamie moves thousands of miles away, Viggo tells himself it’s over. Until a life-changing event puts the two men on a collision course. Suddenly, Jamie needs Viggo—badly—and Viggo is prepared to do whatever it takes to help. Even if it means he has to give up everything he always thought he wanted.

Author’s Note: This series is somewhat darker than my other books. Although they are all HEA’s, there are elements of BDSM, ménage, hate crimes, vigilante justice and LGBTQ relationships throughout the series. If you’re concerned about trigger warnings, this may not be the series for you.


Add to Goodreads

Available through Amazon


**2 Reviews Below**

This was my first m/m only book and I have to say it was so well written and so full of emotions with a subject not dealt with often in the book world that I couldn't put it down. It sucked me in and wouldn't let me go. Even several days later and I am still thinking about specific scenes or lines. This book will stay with me for a long while.
I really wish I could give more than 5 stars since this book deserves it.  

~Jen


4.5
First off, this was my first M/M read. I've read MMF, but this one was the first to focus on the two males' relationship. There was so much more going on in the book than their love, though. There's an air of learning to accept who you are as a person, no matter who you fall in love with, and I absolutely love that. There is no label to love.
Jamie and Viggo have struggles, and every moment of them my heart broke. It was like I couldn't breathe at moments, because it hurt too much. To have that much emotion invested in a book, makes me easily connect with the characters.
I would definitely encourage this read to anyone who's willing to take a chance on love. Not on a M/M romance; but a story about love and acceptance, not just for their partner, but for themselves.
~Lindsay



Comments

Popular Posts