Blog Review ~ Living With Doubt by Riann C. Miller

Living With Doubt (The Regret Series Book 2)

by Riann C. Miller


She’s hiding from everyone…

I don’t need a happily ever after filled with fake promises, animosity and eventually a divorce to be content. I’m living the dream…my dream, regardless of what anyone thinks of me. My meager life was perfect until a cocky football player wormed his way into my existence. 

Once upon a time, I played an unconscious role in my own life, a mistake I have no plans of repeating. I pride myself with my outspoken and frequently excessive nature. It’s the consistent reminder of the person I refuse to become ever again. 

He’s the ultimate playboy…

Life is perfect. I’ve lived and breathed football since I was a kid, and now I’m making millions playing in the NFL. I keep women around for one reason, but never the same one. The only attachments I need are family and friends but life has a bizarre way of proving a person wrong. When a concussion leaves my best-friend’s life spinning out of control, the last thing I expected was to meet an outrageous woman who leaves me begging for more. 

She lives in New York. 
I live in Arizona. 

She promised me one night, but I discovered that’s not enough. Now, I need to figure out if I’m a pro off the field because I’m about to play the biggest game of my life. 


Add to your Goodreads

Available on Amazon


Living with Doubt is book 2 in The Regret Series. These are slated as standalones but to fully understand this book, I believe reading book 1 Living with Regret is a good idea.
This story is about Jake and Lacey. Both are best friends to Chase and Jordan. Lacey is a lawyer living in New York who is jaded beyond her years. Jake is a football player who lives in Arizona who loves his family and friends. When the two spend a night giving in to temptation, Jake realizes he wants more. He sets out to do just that, wear Lacey down and understand her to know why she is hesitant to give a relationship with him a try. It was a funny, sarcastic banter between the two, but the sweetness coming from Jake did it for me. I loved these characters.  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts