HOME GAME & LONG GAME by Lisa Suzanne - Release Blast

 Home Game Release Date: March 4

Getting fired and dumped in the same thirty seconds makes for a pretty bad Tuesday. But by Thursday, I’ll be in Vegas celebrating my brother’s wedding. Since I could use a fresh start, he offers me a place to stay with a buddy of his.

At the bachelorette party, a raunchy game results in a quest to find me a one-night stand. When a hunk with dark blue eyes and perfect bone structure hits me with a silly line at the bar, my mission is complete.

I vow to move on from our steamy night as I head to the rehearsal dinner, certain one of my brother’s hot pro football player groomsmen will be my Prince Charming.

Then the best man turns around. Dark blue eyes. Perfect bone structure. A body I won’t soon forget.

And apparently my new roommate.

Grab Your Copy Here!

Long Game Releases March 4th

Nothing makes me work harder than when my future husband tells me, “Prove your worth.”


Luke hired me as his publicist so his pro football team owner will see that he’s indispensable to the organization. When a defamatory headline hits newsstands, it’s up to me to show the world what a Prince Charming he truly is.

My solution? A marriage of convenience. 

It’ll get his boss off his back and quiet the slanderous voices.

Luke is adamant that this is nothing more than a business transaction, but I still feel the heat from the single night we spent together when we were strangers.

Now I just have to figure out how not to fall in love with my fiancé.
 
Grab Your Copy Here!


Meet Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted By:
 

 

Home Game

I cannot stress how much I detest cliffhangers. I have probably missed out on some incredible books because of this hatred. So imagine my surprise when I started reading this book that it then came to my knowledge that this isn’t a series based on different players but a continuation of the same couple. But that’s my fault - when I see “Sports Romance” I only see something sparkly and my hands go all grabby and I just have to have it now!!!
Well my surprise turned into one of the best surprises because this first book for Luke and Ellie is outstanding and has me hooked. The cliffy at the end isn’t too much of the shocking variety but luckily for me I have book 2 on my kindle ready for devouring right now.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


What a great entree to a new series. This story was quirky, funny with a lot of HOT! Ellie gets herself into the craziest situations but takes it all in stride. A one-night stand turns out to be her brother's teammate and best man,oh and her new housemate. Luke has been hurt in the past and is jaded on love, but that doesn't mean the lust portion has to take a back seat. Luke and Ellie smolder from the first glance. Quickly, they find themselves in a tenuous situation that will either work or blow up in their faces. This is a fast moving story that will make you laugh, cringe right along with the characters, and have you believing in prince charming. I can't wait to see what happens next in Long Game. #vegasacesfan


Long Game

So Long Game ended with a cliffhanger that just about made me want to pull out my hair. Luke and Ellie’s story now seems to have more questions than answers at this stage. Then there is the angst. Oh the angst!!!
My heart is breaking for Ellie. She is falling hard for Luke, but apart from a few whispered words he gives her absolutely nothing back. NOTHING!?$#
There are three more installments to come yet and honestly I don’t think I can be quietly patient waiting for them.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


Ellie and Luke's story continues in Book 2. We learn so much more about Luke and his past as we watch Ellie fall deeper into the rabbit hole. As the ruse continues with the Dalton family vacation in Hawaii, Ellie gets a front row seat into the rivalry between Luke and his brother Jack and the Danton family dynamic. Lines get blurred and both Luke and Ellie are second guessing themselves and the path they have set out. Another fast consuming read. I cannot wait for Fair Game to see where this story take us.

Comments

Popular Posts