New Release MORE THAN A GAME by Bella Matthews

 

Release Date: March 11

Aiden Murphy has always made me nervous.

He’s larger than life. Always the center of attention.

I’m the opposite.

I hate to have everyone’s eyes on me.

He lives his life in public, and I like to live behind the scenes.

I had never been on his radar one single day in his very loud life, and then I was…

 

What is it about Sabrina Cabot that throws me off my game?

This uptight senator’s daughter is the exact opposite of the type of woman I’m typically attracted to… and maybe that’s a good thing.

She makes me want to be a better man.

To get more serious about life.

To slow down.

To give more.

But will she be willing to give me her heart?

 

At some point, life has to be more than a game.


Grab Your Copy Here!


Meet Bella Matthews

Bella Matthews is a Jersey girl at heart. She is married to her very own Alpha Male and raising three little ones. 


You can typically find her running from one sporting event to another. 


When she is home, she is usually hiding in her home office with the only other female in her house, her rescue dog Tinker Bell by her side. 


She likes to write swoon-worthy heroes and sassy, smart heroines with a healthy dose of laughter thrown in.


Connect with Bella Matthews

Hosted By:
I haven’t read the first book in this series but I can definitely say that this book reads as a stand-alone. Having said that though I must admit right at the very beginning I was a little confused in who was who so I imagine book one clarifies all this. Sure it took me a chapter or two to work it all out but I still felt I didn’t miss any major plot holes without reading the first book.
This was a great book to read. It starts off with a shocking first chapter and the story just kept punching on from there. There was an absolutely hilarious and at the same time cringe worthy part where Aiden goes to his mothers house - I think I was just as shocked as if it had happened to me as well!!
Then there is Sabrina. She was such a joy to read. She was hands down my favorite character in this story.
I enjoyed this book so much I am certainly going to read book one as well. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book


Comments

Popular Posts