Release Blast: THE PRINCESS I HATE TO LOVE by Iris Morland

 

 Release Date: June 15

Our marriage is not some fairy tale.

And my new wife?

She’s not exactly a fan of the crown jewels.


I’m a prince and heir to the throne of Salasia. I’m the most eligible bachelor in Europe.


You’d think any woman would be ecstatic to marry me.


Except for the one woman who I must marry to save my throne. She’d rather give me a poison apple than true love’s kiss.


Now the pair of us must convince the world that our marriage isn’t just a convenient arrangement. 


As for me? 


I’ll prove to this stubborn princess that happily ever after isn’t just for fairy tales.


The Princess I Hate to Love is the conclusion to The Heir Affair Duet, beginning with book one, The Prince I Love to Hate.


Grab Your Copy Here:

Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo | Google Play 


Meet Iris Morland


A coffee addict and cat lover, Iris Morland writes sparkling, swoon-worthy romances, including the Flower Shop Sisters and the Love Everlasting series.

If she's not reading or writing, she enjoys binging on Netflix shows and cooking something delicious.


Connect with Iris Morland

Website | Facebook | Twitter | BookBub | Instagram | Goodreads    Amazon Author Page | Newsletter



Hosted By:



This was a good continuation of the story. Part two of of Nimah and Oliver's duet, finds them navigating married life while forces surrounding them try to tear them apart. As these two fall in and admit that they love one another, Nimah has to learn to live as a royal. Oliver learns that love means respecting your mate and putting love above duty. It was so cute watching Oliver and the kittens. With so much baggage between the two, can they find a way to stay in love or will lies and speculations tear them apart. Sometimes you have to pave your own path.

Comments

Popular Posts