Release Blast with Review - A GORGEOUS VILLAIN by Saffron A. Kent

 

Release Date: June 3

Two years ago, Reed Jackson betrayed Calliope Thorne and broke her heart. So she stole his most prized possession – a white mustang – and drove it into the lake for revenge.
 
Now, Callie is stuck at a reform school while Reed is off at college, living his life without repercussions.
 
Until he comes back.
 
With him comes back all the feelings that Callie has been trying to bury: anger and heartbreak.
 
But most of all, desire. At the sight of his beautiful but lying lips and his gunmetal gray eyes that still taunt and smolder when he looks at her.
 
Whatever though. It's not as if Callie is ever going to fall for her ex-boyfriend again. Or let him corner her in a bar one night and touch her, kiss her…
 
Neither is she going to kiss him back. Or worse, sleep with him.
 
Because that would make her naïve and foolish.
 
Oh, and also pregnant.
 
And there's no way Callie is ever going to get pregnant at eighteen and with Reed's baby, no less. The guy she hates.
 
The guy who taught her all about heartbreak. Who might look like a gorgeous hero but really
is the villain of her story.
 
NOTE: This story is a standalone and does not contain cheating.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Free in KU 


Meet Saffron A. Kent


Connect with Saffron A. Kent



Hosted By:


Honestly I felt like I was waiting years to get my hands on this book. Was it worth the wait? I definitely do not have the right words to how this book made me feel and a simple yes isn’t going to suffice.
Reed & Callie are two of the most perfectly imperfect characters that I have ever read. At times I loved them and at others I was bordering on hate. But with each page and in turn every chapter I could not put this story down - I just had to know what was going to happen next.
Saffron had me on a roller coaster of emotions that I didn’t necessarily want to get off of. Just brilliant storytelling from start to finish. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.


Comments

Popular Posts