RELEASE DAY TOUR for The Lies that Bind Us by H.P. Davenport

 

 


The Lies that Bind Us, Woods Grove Series, Book 1,  by H. P. Davenport is LIVE!

One-Click Today: http://mybook.to/TheLiesThatBindUs

Add it to your TBR on Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/erbffa6c

My life was perfect: the school of my dreams with the boy of my dreams, playing the sport of my dreams.

Until that boy destroyed our future – now I’m numb, each day passing in a colorless void.

When joy comes from the last place I could have imagined, I pick up the pieces and put together a new life.

Now that boy is back, and the man he’s become wants to right the past and discover a new beginning.

It’s up to me to decide if we can overcome the lies that bind us.

Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/erbffa6c



MEET THE AUTHOR:

Paralegal by day, romance genius by night! When she's not tending to her furry children and her handsome husband, H.P. DAVENPORT is seamlessly carving beautiful stories from her mind in her comfy PJs in New Jersey.


Hosted By:

I know when I am reading a great book because I cannot stop thinking about it and anticipating how the story will play out. Sometimes I am spot on, but most of the time I am way off base.
The start of Nolan and Raya’s book was both heartbreaking and shocking but it set up the rest of the story in that I could somewhat guess how it would end but I certainly couldn’t ever fathom all the in between bits that made this story so incredible.
It is honestly one of the best books that I have read this year and I know a reread will happen in the not too distant future. Now I can only hope that the next book isn’t too far away.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.

Comments

Popular Posts