Release Blast: TELL ME I'M YOURS by J.S. Scott

 

Release Date: June 15

Is there more to the spoiled, entitled, British billionaire man-whore than what I see on the surface?  

 

I really want to hate Dylan Lancaster.  

 

He hurt my best friend, and nearly destroyed her relationship with his identical twin brother. So, I decide that someone needs to rein him in so he doesn't try to demolish the couple completely before their wedding takes place.  Unfortunately, the only woman who would try to take on that impossible task is...me.  

 

It's only six weeks, right?  Surely I can tolerate the womanizing, obnoxious jerk and keep him out of trouble so that no more of his scandals hit the media before his brother's  wedding.  I'm a public relations crisis manager.  Squashing bad press is what I do, and I do it extremely well for my high profile clients.  

 

What I don't count on is actually starting to like the glimpses of the real Dylan I begin to see underneath all of his cynicism.  Nor did I ever imagine that I'd become so attracted to him that I could barely breathe every time he gets close to me.  

 

Dylan is a man who has suffered profound emotional pain.  I can sense it. I can feel it.  The question is: Can I possibly reach the real Dylan Lancaster before it's too late?   


Note: This is an enemies to friends to lovers British billionaire romance with an American heroine.  I'd recommend reading Damian's story first in Tell Me You're Mine, Book 1 of The British Billionaires to enhance your reading pleasure. 


Grab Your Copy Here:
Free in KU 


Meet J.S. Scott


J.S. “Jan” Scott is a New York TimesUSA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling romance author. She’s an avid reader of all types of books and literature, but romance has always been her genre of choice. 

Writing what she loves to read, Jan pens both contemporary and paranormal romances. They are almost always steamy, generally feature an alpha male, and include a happily ever after—she just can’t seem to write them any other way! 

Jan lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains with her husband and two very spoiled German shepherds, and she loves to connect with readers.

Connect with J.S. Scott


Hosted By:


I’ll admit, I wasn’t a fan of Dylan after all the drama from Damian’s book. However, after reading the first few chapters, my opinion changed dramatically. That’s not surprising considering I have loved all JS Scott’s lead characters. I just wasn’t sure how he was going to redeem himself after his last complete screw up. What did surprise me was the depth of his anguish and torment. Thank goodness Kylie barged into his life and shined through the darkness. Even though she has had her own storms to weather, she still managed to push back Dylan’s dark clouds and show him what possibilities lay ahead. Their love story isn’t neat and tidy, but their journey is incredible!

Comments

Popular Posts