Release Blast: THE RULE MAKER by Gina Azzi

 

 Release Date: June 23

NHL Boston Hawks captain Austin Merrick used to be my boy-next-door. Now, he’s the man on my mind.

Our paths haven’t crossed in over a decade when I find myself back in Boston, desperate to save face in front of my ex-fiancé. With a devilish smirk and wicked blue eyes, Austin steps back into my life to be my plus one for a summer filled with weddings and events. 

Should be fun and effortless, right?

Then why the need for rules?

And why do I crave his touch at the small of my back and wish for his kiss on a moonlit beach?

Suddenly, things begin to feel complicated, messy, and real. When I look at my first friend, I don’t see the boy-next-door, but the man I want to spend forever with.

If Austin learns the depth of my feelings, will he give us a real chance? Or are some rules better left unbroken?

Grab Your Copy Here!


Meet Gina Azzi


I’m Gina Azzi, a book-obsessed, coffee-drinking, globetrotting, mama of soon-to-be three! I write sweet with a dash of spicy New Adult and Contemporary Romance full of good men putting in work to win the hearts of even better women.

A total Jersey girl at heart, I struggle with insatiable wanderlust and currently reside in Ontario, Canada with my family. 

 

When I’m not dreaming up storylines or writing all the words, you can find me hanging with my littles, attempting to bake, or planning my next adventure.

 

Connect with me on social media or at ginaazziauthor@gmail.com. I’d love to hear from you!

 

Happy Reading!

Xo,

Gina


Connect with Gina Azzi

Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Reader GroupTwitter | Instagram | BookBub | Goodreads    Amazon Author Page



Hosted By:




"The title of this book sums up Austin to a tee. And as a very similar person I could relate so hard to why Austin led his life the way he did.
But as I have gotten older I have come to realize that it’s not necessarily the way you should live your life 100% of the time. This is what stood out to me the most in this book once Chloe became Austin’s maybe not main but equal focus as his person. Their previous friendship made taking that next step an easy decision for both of them. But Chloe’s past raises its ugly head and it was truly heartbreaking to read. I am so, so excited to know that there will be at least two more books coming in this series and I am here for it!! I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book."

Comments

Popular Posts